Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Penance For My Sins - By NIN (NOT Tool)

While shooting off during my current and on-going Rockstar-fueled cram session, I commented over at "The Other McCain" that "Head Like A Hole" was an appropriate song for the current political climate. During that rant, I did something I don't normally do - get the artist wrong.

The two or three of you who know me are aware I have a well-developed music lobe - but boy, did I have a seizure there!  Smitty rightfully called me on it, and here I offer my penance.

Kids:  Don't Do Drugs, Don't Drink and Drive, and Don't Blog During Cram sessions. (Lipton PSA)

However the relevance of the comment is worth repeating.  One can easily envision POTUS standing with his conjoined twin TOTUS, mouthing these very words to the American people:

head like a hole.
black as your soul.
I'd rather die than give you control.
head like a hole.
black as your soul.
I'd rather die than give you control.

bow down before the one you serve.
you're going to get what you deserve.
bow down before the one you serve.
you're going to get what you deserve.


Dems have done as much by jamming something down America's throat it didn't want - and in the process not just infecting life today, but affecting the welfare of our generations to come.

And without further delay, I give you Trent Renzor and Nine Inch Nails "Head Like A Hole"...

No comments:

Post a Comment