Monday, May 3, 2010

Yet Another Reason To Eschew Illegal Immigration

From a FoxNews article:


"I'll return to Arizona because I know a lot of people there, and I'll go where people will give me work, law or no law," said Nicasio Benitez, who worked in landscaping there until he was deported last week after being caught in a car with a cracked windshield.
He said he would visit family in the Gulf coast state of Veracruz before heading back to the border in a month.
"You live under a lot of pressure in Arizona. You have a hard time finding a place to rent, being able to drive," said Benitez, a father of three teenagers. "But what you make in the U.S. in one day, you make it in Mexico in one week."
"Life there is awful, but I don't go to the U.S. because I like living there," he added. "I go because I like dollars."
WTF???
Note to immigrants everywhere:  if you don't like living here, get the f*ck out.  You don't need our $$$, we don't need your crap.  We want people from anywhere on the globe who have a desire to contribute to making America greater than she is today.  Not on board?  Stay the f*ck  home...
I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment