Friday, June 18, 2010

Obama's Numbers Continuing To Drop Steadily - Oh Well...

My friend and fellow left coaster The War Planner has been keeping frequent updates of Scott Rasmussen's polling on  "Fearless Leader".  As expected Fearless Leader's numbers are dropping like a bad burrito through the digestive system.

I'm sure Fearless Leader is lamenting the daily devolution of his regime, and to that, I had two things to say:

First: "couldn't happen to a nicer fascist", and second (courtesy of Fleetwood Mac)...

"...don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me too.
Oh well..."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nice plug and your comments over there (he said pointing over to the right) are always appreciated.

    Truth be told, I am breathlessly awaiting Scooter's descent into the thirties for I am told that is the fifth ring of hell for a POTUS. One can excuse "the forties" as being a possible statistical aberration, but the "the thirties" are conflated with absolute unequivocal failure of the "epic" variety.

    This phenomenon will be made more piquant by the blend of spices that derive from slow, careful stewing during the descent.

    Agghh! I gotta stop writing this doggerel. I am boring your visitors to distraction and making myself hungry.

    Persevere!

    ~TWP

    ReplyDelete