Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Met President Reagan, and President Obama is NO President Reagan

I have used a similar byline before at another site I write for, www.ivoteforfreedom.com.  This time, it's in response to Marl S. Mellman over at TheHill.com.  The article is so contrite and off-center I refuse to link it.  If you can stand the resulting nausea, feel free to read.

Fortunately, the generally right-minded John Doe at Smash Mouth Politics takes the article to task. This is a fine retort and my only issue is that he beat me to the punch.  :(   You can find his dissection of Mellman here - linked and ready for your viewing pleasure.  But here is the final analysis - spot on John!


“Reagan was a conservative President of a center-right nation. Obama is a bait-and-switch Liberal. Reagan was a scrapper who faced a hostile Dem congress, yet prevailed. Obama can’t pass his own bills with an 80 seat majority in the House and a super majority in the Senate. Obama is no Reagan.
And many more just like these.  Mr. Mellman, meet your new a**hole.  They just tore you a new one."

No comments:

Post a Comment