To make my point regarding the (now) intentionally perpetrated anti-U.S. sentiments in Morgan Hill CA., the following quote was taken from todays update via Fox News.
More than 200 Hispanic students reportedly skipped class on Thursday and marched to school district headquarters while chanting "we want respect" and "si se puedes" -- "yes we can" -- according to the.Morgan Hill Times.
"We did this to support the Latino/Hispanic community," Francine Roa, a 2005 Live Oak High School graduate, told the newspaper.
So follow me on this one:
* We have an incident where something MIGHT have happened, but didn't; so
* A Hispanic school Vice Principal - the only person reported to have issues with the kids Old Navy shirts BEFORE school - marches the kids into the office to remove bandannas (appropriate) and turn shirts inside out (inappropriate). The kids feel slighted (and rightly so), refuse to turn their shirts around and instead contact their parents and go home; which
* CREATES THE INCIDENT WHICH DID NOT EXIST. Now, at the same times the boys parents were making calls about the incident at school, word of this spreads like wildfire across the Live Oak High campus. So at the same moment
* The kids parents (the ones wearing the flag shirts) call local media (Morgan Hill Times) and report the incident. Now we have a NATIONAL news story; and as outrage grows and the story becomes viral
* Students of all backgrounds on campus (who may or may not have the correct version of the incident) - begin making escalating their version(s) of the story - making their own calls, texts, tweets and further feeding the angry beast of a story; forcing
* School District officials to begin damage control by sending public statements, emails and telephone calls to the entire world denouncing what this JackHole VP did, and telling everyone who was listening that his actions were NOT consistent with school district policy. This in turn incited the Fibero-Racist SocioNazis; which are now
* "Astroturfing" in the city - promoting truancy and building racial/patriotism tensions in a community where THIS CRAP WAS NOT AN ISSUE UNTIL THE SCHOOL VP BECAME A MINCING LEVIATHAN! We now have political activists, organizers and other know-nothings involved - as evidenced by this morning participation of some idiot who graduated from the school 5 years ago. And let's not forget the reports of anti-American epitaphs and Mr. Obama campaign slogans being chanted as part of the professionally arranged marches; which along with this incident are also
* Protesting Arizona AB1070, Illegal Immigration and Migrant Worker rights.
Is there anyone else who wants to step forward to defend this? What a fargin' mess...
This short-sighted (or worse, bigoted) man should be counseled, censored or fired. He's created divisiveness within a community because of his own political agenda or his own racial bias. Neither of which belong on any public school campus.